Welcome Center Coordinator
Want to become part of the DMZ team?
Job Title: Welcome Center Coordinator
Type of Opportunity: Full-time
• An integral part of the front line team, welcoming guests, maintaining the reception and providing general DMZ Information
• Manage supplies and inventories
• Organize and maintain the Welcome and Information area so that it functions effectively and efficiently
• Helps new and current members with access to information and interpreting form and process
• Helps maintain reception areas, storage and common areas
• Helps maintain the contact and email lists, ensures the coordination and distribution of internal messaging via newsletters, portal, digital signage, etc.
• Monitors and responds to emails from the general DMZ e-mail account and the internal event account.
• Answers/attends to general incoming calls, faxes and internal/external mail; forwards and directs appropriately.
• Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the DMZ by being a proactive and creative problem solver who works as a positive and engaged member of the Operations Team; working closely with other front line team members
• Support other front line student staff to ensure all the administrative and reception duties are completed.
• Providing support to the Dispatch Coordinator on the day-to-day activities of the dispatch staff.
• Provide event coordination, support, and staffing as required
• Participate in internal review processes that seek to improve current practices, and draft status reports to review initiatives and their effectiveness Specific Duties Include:
• Maintaining DMZ Dispatch Manual with relevant updates as required • Assisting with Room Bookings
• Office supplies and inventory tracking
• Staff schedule
• Must be able to lift, with or without assistance, boxes and event supplies, as well as push and pull carts
Contact Info: Susan Machado – email@example.com
Application Deadline: November 26, 2013